- 16 shrimp
- 4 slices of gouda (or other savory cheese)
- 4 slices of swiss or baby swiss
- 2 english muffins, toasted
- Cocktail sauce, optional
1. Lightly toast the english muffins and lay each half face up on a baking sheet.
2. Place a slice of gouda on each muffin half, followed by four shrimp, then cover with swiss.
3. Bake until cheese melts. Serve with cocktail sauce.
The other item I might add is a slice of tomato, but I will eat a tomato with just about anything! This was so decadent, it just melted in my mouth!