With lots of veggies in the fridge, it seemed like a good time to use them up. And tacos are always an easy fix.
- Meat from 4-6 fully cooked barbecue ribs, shredded off the bone (it’s OK if there’s still some sauce on them)
- One cup fresh mushrooms, chopped
- Half cup green onions, chopped
- Half cup zucchini, optional
- Teaspoon chopped garlic
- Tablespoon olive oil
- Flour tortillas
- Toppings (salsa, cucumber cubes, tomato, shredded cheddar cheese, sour creem), optional
1. Heat the oil in a skillet. Add the garlic for about 2 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms and onions, saute until just cooked. Add meat just until warm.
3. While the meat is warming, heat tortillas. You can heat them on a gas burner, or in the oven or microwave.
4. Fill up your tortillas, put on your favorite cold toppings and enjoy!