So here’s what was in the fridge tonight:
- Leftover green chile cheese breadsticks from the pizza place
- Leftover chicken breast from dinner earlier in the week
- Leftover cheese, tomato and onion from tacos earlier in the week.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Cover a baking sheet with foil, and lay breadsticks next to each other, touching, all the way down the sheet.
3. Sprinkle all leftover ingredients over the breadsticks, starting with chicken, then cheese, then veggies.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and everything is heated through. Serve with fresh cut salsa if you have it (it’s an absolute staple in my house).
This was so dang good, we’re wondering what kind of leftover mashup we can come up with next week!